Friday, March 2, 2012

Hair update

So it's been a couple weeks since I have been using baking soda and apple cider vinegar as my shampoo and conditioner and so far I see no reason to ever switch back to the traditional store-bought items. I have had good hair days and bad hair days like I normally do, but I believe that I am still in the transition period. I feel like my hair is just as clean, if not cleaner, than when it was washed traditionally. I also feel like I don't have as much hair falling out as I usually do. Losing hair was never a problem for me since I always have so much of it, but it does get annoying when it gets everywhere. I also feel like some of my baby hairs are getting longer, which would definitely be a plus because that is where most of my frizz seems to come from. My hair also seems a little curlier as well. Whether or not that is going to be a good thing, I haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment