Monday, February 27, 2012

Another cheap plant score

So I went to Lowes the other day to get the hooks for the bathroom and I couldn't stop myself from checking out their clearance plant section. I knew I had a few empty flower pots at home so I figured that I might be able to score a cute little plant for one of them....and it just so happens that I did! The fact that we have had some unusually warm days here in RVA (which I have been loving) makes me want to bring more of the outdoors in. I even had the windows open for awhile and it was AWESOME! I can't wait for spring and I hope that this spring brings a nice change to my life.

Anyways, back to the plant. I found a nice leafy plant that had a few brown leaves for get this, only $1.50! Score! I brought that little guy home and gave him a spot on the dresser in our bedroom. Hurray for cleaner air and something pretty to look at. Mia has already attacked him but he stood his ground and will live to see another day, and I am keeping a closer eye on that little monster. Here he is in all his glory! It may sound strange, but it makes me happy to think that I gave this little guy a home when most people wouldn't want him. What can I say, I'm a sucker for adopting cute creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment