Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Keep it simple




Recently I bough two oil and vinegar bottles to replace the standard, from the grocery store bottles that oil and vinegar come in because frankly I like the uniform look and it also allows me to buy oil and vinegar in bulk, but still have easy access to them for cooking. Here is what my little set up look like with the new bottles, and our new salt and pepper grinders.


The only issue I had with this set up was the fact that when you use the salt or pepper and set it back down on the counter, little remnants of salt and pepper would end up on the counter and it was just starting to get on my nerves. I saw this picture on Pinterest (where else) and decided that I liked the idea. The only issue with getting a cute little cake stand was that fact that there are cabinets right above my oil and vinegar spot and a cake stand would make everything a little too high, so after doing a little hunting I found a great white plate at Ross's for only $3.99 that would fit everything perfectly. I like how it ties everything together and keeps it looking neat and organized.
Pinterest Inspiration
My Version

No comments:

Post a Comment