Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Globe Trotters (More like State Trotter for Me)


So Stephen has been working on a little surprise for me the past couple of days and he got the final piece of the puzzle in the mail yesterday and was able to put it all together for me last night. A few weeks ago I showed him something similar and told him that I wanted to make one for ourselves so he decided to go ahead and make it without telling me. The best part is that we can keep on adding to it for the rest of our lives. And here is the final product and all his work. I am very excited to hang it in the office.









It's a map! But not just any ole' map. This map has pins in all the places that we have been, together and separately. The blue pins are where Stephen has lived or traveled, the purple pins are for me, and the green are for places we have been or lived together. We plan to get more maps as we eventually want to travel all over the world together, which will hopefully happen one day. Yay for such a wonderful gift from the hubster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment