Friday, February 24, 2012

Octopuses in the bathroom!?

Okay, so they obviously aren't real octopuses, they aren't even supposed to resemble octopuses, but that is what I think of when I look at the new hooks that I put up in the hall bathroom. They are the same type of hooks that I put in the master bath and since they only cost $3.28 buckaroos for two and they work great in our bathroom, I decided to go ahead a purchase two more for the hall bathroom. The hall bathroom already has a towel bar along the wall but I figured that when we do have the occasional guest it will be nicer for them to be able to grab the pretty clean, folded towel from the towel rack and then hang the used towel on the hook. They are easy to put up and hold towels quite well so I think that my little project was a success. Here are the pics....

Before 

After

Does anyone else think of an octopus when they see these types of hooks?

No comments:

Post a Comment